The walk will consist of Eight stops, with a variable amount of walking between them. There is room for at least a few cars at each stops and so it will be possible for those who cannot or do not wish to walk the whole route to participate by adjusting the amount of walking required to suit their needs.
The walk will start in the car park adjacent to Kincardine Church in Ardgay and will end at Creich Church in Bonar Bridge, where there will be Hot Cross buns and tea/coffee available. The walk itself will commence at 10:15am and we should arrive at Creich Church by about 11:50am.
At each stop, there will be a Reading from Scripture, a short Reflection and a Prayer As we leave heading towards the next stop, we’ll sing a hymn. We will carry a large rough wooden cross throughout the walk.
The stops are as follows (time are rather approximate):
- Kincardine Church car park (@10:15)
- Ardgay Hall car park (@10:35)
- Drover’s stone near Ardgay Station (@10:45)
- ‘Stonehenge’ just the Ardgay side of the Bridge(@11:10)
- Garden adjacent to the Caley Cafe(@11:20)
- Car Park behind the Bonar Health Centre(@11:30)
- Grassy area just beyond the Bradbury Centre(@11:40)
- Creich Church car park(@11:50)