St. Columba’s Church is on Victoria Road (the main A9), just north of Station Square in Brora. This Church which a corrugated iron building dating back to 1909 is currently closed, due to a fire in December 2016. It has been restored and equipped ready to return to active use after a Rededication Service on 28th September 2019.
From 29th September, there will be a service each Sunday. The monthly pattern of worship is the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays it will be at 6:00pm and the on the 2nd and 4th Sundays at 9:00am. More details are to be found via our regular Service Pattern page and details of the Rededication can be found in our Service Updates posts. Other activities, are still being finalised.