Captions entered for this competition were:
- ‘Eye, nose, cheeky cheeky chin, cheeky cheeky chin, eye, nose!’
- ‘It’s great to have collared two nice men trained to amuse me!’
- ‘Two trained to keep me on the right lines!’
- ‘Am I too young to start the discernment process?’
- ‘Carry on ‘training’!’
- ‘Since those two are Gordon and James, can I be Thomas? Pleeeese!’
- ‘Station-ary Vocational Train-ing!’
AND THE WINNER IS…….
‘Since those two are Gordon and James, can I be Thomas? Pleeeese!’
Well done to Beatrice Somers – a fitting tribute to the Rev Wilbert Vere Awdry – original author of the Thomas the Tank Engine stories.