The distribution of funds from St Finnbarr’s Charities Shop for this year is now complete.
£16,200 has been distributed among the following to 26 local groups:
- Alzheimer Scotland (Dornoch Dementia Cafe),
- Caithness and Sutherland Womens’ Aid,
- Citizens Advice Bureau,
- Dornoch Academy Additional Support Team,
- Dornoch Academy School Library,
- Dornoch and District Community Association,
- Dornoch BRIG (Dornoch Beach Regeneration Improvement Group),
- Dornoch Brownies,
- Dornoch Cathedral Boy’s Brigade/Shipmates,
- Dornoch Firth Group,
- Dornoch Flowers and Fairs,
- Dornoch Primary School Additional Support Team,
- Dornoch Youth Cafe,
- East Sutherland Rescue Association,
- Enlightening Youth Group (run by Free Church and Christian Fellowship),
- Friends of Oversteps,
- History Links,
- Lawson Cambusavie Memorial Hospital Friends,
- Little Lambs (Free Church Playgroup),
- Maggies Highland,
- Meadows Patient’s Comfort Fund,
- Migdale Hospital Comfort Fund,
- SSAFA, Sutherland Care Forum,
- Support in Mind Scotland (Golspie Gatehouse),
- Sutherland Schools Pipe Band.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped to raise the money by working in the shop or donating goods for sale – the above groups really appreciate your efforts, as do we in St Finnbarr’s.
One thought on “Charities Shop Distribution of Monies”
A big thank you for your donation to Sutherland Care Forum. Thanks also to you ladies for all your hours of volunteering in the shop to make it such a success and such an interesting and friendly place to visit. Well done all.